Tuesday, November 02, 2004

As was the day, so is the life..

There are these marked days in our calendar, when you would feel the day had just started, but soon there will be this friend of ours stepping by our cube to say 'see you for the day' in the evening and you wouldn't still know what you had been doing the whole day.. Today was one such for me.. That isn't really a problem until you are sent 3 reminders a day to fill the time sheets for the week!
I don't have much work to do this week (or atleast I convinced myself to think so), as the release is getting ready to be flagged off soon and its going smoother than expected.(Thats when I get more doubtful about it!!)

Have been listening to some of my 'all time favourites' in the week end.I have been listening to this one, umpteen times beginning last fri. Dunno what, but something has been very captivating in this song and this is one in that favourite list.

Listen to it here..

p.s: Still wondering y was the post titled so? Give it a thought and you will find it easily. :)