Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Time to learn!!

Life here in USA seems to be very cool! You have money and the rest is yours.. Nice work timings, these guys follow. They spend enough time with family - be it week days or week ends. They dont seem to save so much for future. They seem to enjoy life pretty well, not worrying much about the days to come.Seem to be friendly even to a stranger. (The best thing I liked here..) Nice way they maintain the places..
Guess, we should learn few things from them - I dont mean to say they are great.. But, there are things we have got to learn from them :)Dont conclude that I am yet another Desi planning to settle down in USA..

Might be, I have seen only the +s of US of A... But I have always heard about the -ves.. Seeing/Hearing all those itself, makes me feel creepy..

Shouldnt we learn the good things from them , instead of just going blah blah blah boasting about our US visits, when we return back ? Something to ponder upon!!