Friday, October 29, 2004

See deals, buy deals, drink only...

Had been to shopping often in the last week , than usual.. - Buying groceries is an usual stuff..And have been to Best Buy often.. Though, not very interested in shopping as such, went with the guys who always are on the look for buying something in good deals.. Thought, I would also buy something, if I liked it.These days,I am also little addicted to the deal catching.But haven't been lucky enough to get a good deal on what I am looking for.
To Circuit city first..So many range of products as in any other electronics shop. The 60" LCD TV with the tall speakers was very impressive. I loved it and always have wanted to have one such at home, but I cannot even dream about buying it now. :) Was telling my friends that I would get one, when I build my dream house.
And then to the next shop.... to .. to.. a wine shop.. The first time I had entered into one.Was surprised to see the whole lot of varieties there.I could sure say that was bigger than a supermarket in Bangalore..Taking a round ... around the shop,was kind of a different experience altogether,found some bottles which were cute, some unusually expensive, some artistic and most others usual..Each variety had a row for itself - Beer,Wine,Scotch,Whisky,... and something more.I cannot even remember them all. Was surprised to see wine which was as old as 21 years or so.As the guys were discussing so much about what to buy , was curious about what would be the difference in all ..Asked them and the reply was "You gotta experience it . No one can explain it to you theoritically " and promised to offer me a drink ,if I wanted to.. :)