Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Life !

Life Isn't Forever Easy
- Doesn't that fit well as an expansion for LIFE ? :)

As it usually happens, I was lost in the thoughts of the past. Was thinking, what if that hadn't happened,what if I had decided to choose differently at that point and so on. Bet you, no human is an exception to such thoughts.

May be the influence of the hell lot of debugging I do these days - made me feel that my life program (mm hmm. you are reading it right.. - I am talking about my LIFE program) is running on its release version in the universe and guess everyone else's is too..

Even when I am about to land in a serious problem , because of a probably insane decision of mine, this release version of mine does not even pop up a warning msg to me. It just enjoys my reaction at the troublesome point. I am able to realize my mistake only after experiencing the after effects.

Does that mean, God as a developer does not want any life program to be perfect? Or is it that we have two teams over there too ? - the development team, which strives harder to put things right and straightens things up as fast as possible and the testing team trying to bring out as many bugs in the life product as well?

Gets added to the unanswered questions about LIFE.

How would it be if every species on this wonderful world, had a choice to run the release or the debug version of LIFE ?
(Hurray!! I have got something to scribble about , next.)

p.s : I swear, me watching The Matrix and Matrix Reloaded at a stretch has nothing to do with , me writing all this here ..