Friday, October 01, 2004

The Art of Blogging!!

Blogging is an Art!! Thats how it seems now to me, for so many reasons..
There are 2 usual techniques, I am following to learn this art.
Here goes the first technique :
Putting it in the usual way of attractive bullets, ( I like them very much
than my TL and manager) ;-)
a) One has to decide what has to get in this not so personal but kind of a personal diary..
b) After having chosen what to write, that has to be wrapped up in a neat package of words, needless to say - first in thoughts..
c) Then , it has to go into the real form on paper (oops!! on the screen..) - this is the toughest part ..

Now, writing about my stand in each of these points,
I keep thinking so many things and feel there are so many things that can get into my sweet blog..
But the 'deciding' part seems to get tougher , as it usually happens in any matter for gals.. :)
Even if i decide on what to write, I dont think too much about that decided topic but just float around the other integral thoughts..
If at all, I happen to run over these hurdles, sitting down (who said I have to??)and typing those thoughts happens mostly only in a dream..
There are numerous blogs with the titles chosen, formatted in suitable font and a nice color, sitting there in the corner of my CPU . Man, I meant my CPU!! .. :)

The second technique is tougher than the first _____________..
I'll leave out this to be completed by you..

* Just sit down, and write some crap like this.. :)
if at all you didnt mind to fill in the blanks..
_________________.. for the readers of the blog.