Saturday, July 17, 2004

This has been the case always..

Its been more than a week , since i created the blog..
Not even a single post after the initial one (with hardly 15 words..)
What to blame - my laziness.. in the software industry jorgan - I dont know how to manage time.. Thats what most of the managers say , when they see you working late hours to finish the assignments..  If i continue to write about this, that may end up in another Detailed Design Document.. ;-)

Really surprising - When I started writing this , I did not even have a thought of what am i going to post.. Looks better now.. 
Feels good, to be writing something.. Looks like, we get to analyse more, spend time THINKING , which i hardly do these days.

I have this bad habit of starting with something and then moving on the something unrelated..
Is this the very characteristic of mine or in general of the human species.... GOK.. :)
Let me learn to manage time and my thoughts as well..
Hoping to write a better one, next time..